TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. QUOTATION. The quotation document along with the terms and conditions of this page constitute the entire agreement for sale. Any modifications to the original quote must be in writing. Quotations are valid for 30 days unless otherwise extended by Lasertron.
2. ORDER ACKNOWLEDGEMENT. This document lists the products and services to be provided by Lasertron. Any items not included on this document are not part of the sales agreement between Lasertron and the Buyer. Any modifications to the order acknowledgement must be in writing and accepted by Lasertron. Customer acceptance of the order is normally accompanied by a 50% deposit.
3. DEPOSITS. Advanced payment will be required to initiate the engineering (shop drawings) and to purchase material. Deposits may be refunded (less transaction costs) if no engineering or production work has commenced. Once shop drawings have been started, one half of the deposit will be withheld. Once fabrication has begun or material has been ordered, the entire deposit will be withheld.
4. CANCELLATIONS. Order cancellations must be received in writing. If the order has been substantially completed (material cut to customer requirements) the order cannot be cancelled and the entire amount is due.
5. SHOP DRAWINGS. Shop drawings are normally provided when a sketch or verbal description is insufficient to adequately define the product to be fabricated. A deposit (typically 50% of the value of the order) is required to provide shop drawings. The purpose of the shop drawings is to define the size, shape and features of the individual cabinets (or other fabricated items) and for the Buyer to confirm that the products to be fabricated are in agreement with the order acknowledgement and other customer supplied documentation. Proposed changes to the shop drawings other than to bring them into agreement with the original order acknowledgement or customer supplied documentation must be submitted by the Buyer in writing and may incur an additional engineering charge at Lasertron’s sole discretion. Any such charges will be communicated in writing by Lasertron to the Buyer and will require an agreement to those additional charges before any changes to the shop drawings can be made.
6. DELIVERY. Unless specifically agreed in writing on the order acknowledgement, freight charges are the responsibility of the purchaser. Lasertron can provide a freight quote at the time of shipment. Occasionally there may be differences due to minor size and weight discrepancies or fuel surcharges that may alter the final freight bill. By signing the order acknowledgement, the Buyer acknowledges that this may occur and agrees to reimburse Lasertron for any additional freight charges.
7. SUITABILITY OF USE. Lasertron makes no claims or warranty of any kind whatsoever as to the suitability for a particular purpose.
8. LIMITED LIABILITY. Lasertron shall not be liable to Buyer or any other third person or entity with respect to any subject matter of this order for any incidental, special, punitive, consequential, or indirect damages, or damages resulting from loss of sale, business, profits, opportunity or goodwill even if the remedies provided for in this order fail of their essential purpose and even if the party has been advised of the possibility of any of the foregoing damages.
9. SUBCONTRACTOR. Lasertron expressly reserves the right to subcontract all or part of this order, without the consent of the Buyer.
10. PAYMENT. Buyer agrees to pay the balance due upon completion of the order, unless specifically noted otherwise in writing on the order acknowledgement. Payments not received within 10 business days of notification of completion of the order are subject to a late payment charge of one and one half percent (1.5%) per month and be added to the originally agreed upon amount due. Buyer acknowledges that Lasertron does not provide storage facilities for orders that have been completed and will be charged a storage fee of $.50 per cubic foot per day starting 10 days after notification of the completion of the order. The charge will only apply to orders that are 10 days beyond the originally agreed upon ship date. Buyer shall pay all reasonable attorneys’ fees, collection costs, and other expenses incurred by Lasertron for collection of past due invoices.
11. BUYER SUPPLIED ITEMS. From time to time the Buyer may supply Lasertron with items to be incorporated into goods sold under this order. Lasertron shall use reasonable measures to preserve and protect items provided by the Buyer and will only be liable for replacement of such items if lost, destroyed, or rendered useless due to Lasertron’s gross negligence. Buyer warrants that any items provided hereunder will comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
12. TAXES. Buyer is responsible for the payment of taxes associated with goods and services provided hereunder, including without limitation, sales, use, rental, personal property and any other taxes. Florida sales and use tax with be collected by Lasertron for items shipped within the State of Florida unless a signed tax exemption certificate is provided prior to shipment of the goods.
13. WARRANTIES. Lasertron warrants the goods supplied on this order to be free from material and workmanship defects for one year. Drawer glides are warranted by Blum Incorporated and are subject to their warranty policies. Although stainless steel is corrosion resistant, salt water spray or exposure to certain chemicals can cause corrosion. Corrosion is not covered under the warranty. If a product is defective or damaged in transit, Lasertron at its sole discretion may choose to either have the unit repaired on site, or returned for repair or replacement. No repairs are authorized unless preapproved in writing by Lasertron. If a product requires repair or replacement, Lasertron will make every effort to expedite the process, however any premium freight requests will only be honored if the Buyer agrees to pay the difference between the premium freight charge and standard ground shipment.
14. VENUE AND JURISDICTION. The federal and state court in the State of Florida shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes and controversies arising out of this Order. Venue shall be in Broward County, Florida.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect no data or other information you directly give us on our Site.
Information We Get from Others.
We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
Information Automatically Collected.
We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log: your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, Internet protocol (IP) address and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
Web Beacons. We may log information using digital images called Web beacons on our Site or in our emails. We use Web beacons to manage cookies, count visits, and to learn what marketing works and what does not. We also use Web Beacons to tell if you open or act on our emails.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
• We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
• We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
• We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
• We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
• We may share information to comply with laws.
• We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal process.
• We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
• We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take steps to help protect personal information. No company can fully prevent security risks, however. Mistakes may happen. Bad actors may defeat even the best safeguards.